Whoo! The Summit of Awesome in Washington, DC, was awesome, and now I’m working my way up the East Coast, signing my book Crafty Superstar wherever I find it. I’ve added a few more events to my lineup — here’s the list of upcoming craft workshops and appearances:
- Wednesday, Sept. 12 — Brooklyn, NY — t.b.d. Brooklyn
I’m putting together a totally informal Creative Business Drinkup in Greenpoint! Anyone with a creative biz is welcome.
- Saturday, Sept. 15 — Providence, RI — Craftland
Never been to the smallest state before, so I’m stoked to do my getting published workshop at Craftland! 3 to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 17 — Somerville, MA — Magpie
Come hang out with me for a crafty happy hour in this hipster craft store outside Boston from 5 to 7 p.m.!
- Sunday, Sept. 23 — Pittsburgh, PA — WildCard
Meet-the-author crafty brunch from 12 to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 — Cleveland, OH — Salty Not Sweet
A workshop on everything you need to know about craft shows (plus drinks and snacks!) 5 to 6 p.m. RSVP here!
- Saturday, Sept. 29 — Indianapolis, IN — Homespun
A two-hour mega-workshop about using social media and how to get published. 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 7 — Columbus, OH — Wholly Craft
I’m doing a session on social media strategies for craft businesses and hanging out 2 to 3:30pm.